Worry about Kinko Rats.

Matthew X profrv at nex.net.au
Sat Sep 7 04:23:36 PDT 2002

"...I'm less worried about bin Laden's gang attempting to bring down the
Internet than I am about these rats finalizing their next plot via instant
messages sent from rented computers at Kinko's...."
http://news.com.com/2010-1071-956823.html?tag=fd_nc_1
"...Considering how panicky this nation can become during times of
crisis--remember the Palmer Raids of the early 1920s and the internment of
Japanese-Americans during the Second World War?--this isn't an idle concern..."
Anniversary of Palmer raids yesterday,see Daily Bleed.
"Extraordinary times call for extraordinary measures"
Up to now, all strategies have failed if we are determining their success
as achieving an anarchist social revolution that completely wipes out the
state and capitalism forever across the globe.APster; who do you want to
kill today?