Wolfram on randomness and RNGs,

Matthew X profrv at nex.net.au
Sat Sep 7 03:22:52 PDT 2002

I KNOW WHAT YOU'LL DO NEXT SUMMER
What do galaxies, stockbrokers and style gurus have in common? A set of
numbers that describes everything they do. Does nature's hidden program
mean we're all deeply predictable, asks John Casti
Cover story dead tree New Scientist magazine.31 August 02.
Wolframs patterns,fractals,elliot waves,fibonacci waves,all working against
'free will'.
And the sheeple looked up...
http://www.newscientist.com/inprint/previous/20020831.jsp
A proposal was floated in 2000/1 of pulling random bursts off various
broadcasts just prior to sending message,system would rely on satellites
and be quite expensive,its since been superceded as an expensive technical
proposition by
http://www.idquantique.com/
NATURE REPORTS ON QKD AND id QUANTIQUE
"Quantum cryptography: Can you keep a secret?" In its issue of July 18,
Nature reports on the first steps towards commercializing Quantum Key
Distribution systems.Bitch slap me if you look like Jessica Stern.