Privacy/anonymity charities

Ragnar lucrative_1 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 7 11:08:36 PDT 2002

Liberty Impact ( http://www.libertyimpact.com )is a
knowledge-based organization and newsletter that promotes
privacy and liberty.  Donations to Liberty Impact can be made
via a 501(c)(3) organization called United Support for Humanity
( http://www.unsh.org ).

USH gives to organizations that support teaching, scholarship,
etc.

> To: cypherpunks at lne.com
> Subject: Privacy/anonymity charities
> Sender: owner-cypherpunks at lne.com
>
> The company I work for has a charitable donation matching
> program. Do you
> have any suggestions for organizations with 501(c)3 status who
> would be
> worthy recipients of a donation? I have EFF and EPIC on my
> list. Are there
> others doing things to protect anonymity and privacy rights?
>
> I am more interested in actively working on developing ways of
> securing
> people's anonymity, rather than lobbying or litigation
> organizations. I
> think that the two I have above cover the latter nicely.
>
> TIA.
>
> --- end forwarded text
>

> --
> -----------------
> R. A. Hettinga <mailto: rah at ibuc.com>
> The Internet Bearer Underwriting Corporation
> <http://www.ibuc.com/>
> 44 Farquhar Street, Boston, MA 02131 USA
> "... however it may deserve respect for its usefulness and
> antiquity,
> [predicting the end of the world] has not been found agreeable
> experience." -- Edward Gibbon, 'Decline and Fall of the Roman
> Empire'

=====
Regards,

Ragnar
CFO - http://www.gold-age.net

Liberty Impact!
Check out this free, hard-hitting weekly newsletter about privacy, liberty,
offshore banking, tax avoidance & digital currencies.
http://www.libertyimpact.com
http://finance.yahoo.com

--- end forwarded text

--
44 Farquhar Street, Boston, MA 02131 USA