URGENT ASSISTANCE

MR KESTA UGWU kestaugwu at mail.com
Sat Sep 7 01:38:40 PDT 2002

To: THE CHAIRMAN/CEO

RE: URGENT ASSISTANCE

As a result of bloody fighting between rival rebel
groups which claimed so many precious lives notably, I
lost my loving wife with my two (2) children, also we
Sierra Leone lost the Vice President Leonard Erim on
July 2nd 2001. I fled my war torn country to Nigeria
for my dear life.

The late Erim doubled as chairman precious stones
mining corporation where he misappropriated sum of
US$40 million he secretly deposited as family
Treasures/Fragile Film materials for development with
First Fidelity Trust Security Company. Cote D’Ivoire,
Abidjan. This misappriopriated money were
Synthetically packed into 2boxes of weight 21kg each.

But for my knowledge about this deal I made a swift
retrieval of some vital documents from the vice
president office before he was killed. Amongst
documents I retrieved is original certificate of
deposit issued Erim by the security
Company. Besides, I have lost every property,
traveling papers and lived as a refugee. Thank be to
GOD I had in my possession the proof of deposit hence
I am  writing you this proposal for to assist me
claim/evacuate this deposit items
>From the security company who had standing order from
Erim to handover the
Boxes to a foreign partner he did not disclosed before
he was killed.

Based on above, I request you send the following which
empower you to
Claim deposit as final receiver/partner on my behalf.
Thus;
1.  Your full name, address, telephone and fax
numbers.
2.   Copy of your valid driver’s license or any other
identification paper.

However, for your assistance we share these funds
thus;
(A.) You get 25% (B.) 5% goes for repayment of likely
incur expenditures to
actualizing this business.  (C.) the balance 70%
belong to me receivable only on
my visit to your country after this deal.

Finally, be advised that strict adherence to
confidentiality & honesty is very
Important for this our deal to succeed therefore, I
guarantee 100% risk free
arrangement. I await your urgent reply {adamsofos at yahoo.com }

My regards,

Kesta.