Candidates for a Necklacing.

Matthew X profrv at nex.net.au
Fri Sep 6 01:08:02 PDT 2002

The Colorado Activists' Spy Files. Keeping US one step ahead of THEM!
The Colorado Activist's Spy Files. The Mile High Resistance's Answer to the
files held by the Denver Police Department. We thought it only fair that if
they could keep files on us, we could keep files on THEM.

This page is dedicated to protecting Colorado's activists from
infiltrators, spies and provacatuers by publishing their faces on the
internet.

We also need your help with this project. If you have pictures of
undercover cops (federal or local) or of undercover cops cars send them to
us at mhr at coloradicals.org
coloradicals.org/pigs/spy.html
Colorado Citizens Get Access To Their Spy Files

Tuesday was the first day that the Denver Police Department's "spy files"
were made available to the victims of unconstitutional police intelligence
gathering in that city. The files, whose existence was first made public by
the ACLU of Colorado in March, include video and surveillance reports on
people attending peaceful, legal protests. The police targeted some 3200
people and 208 organizations, labeling many "criminal extremist," like the
American Friends Service Committee, an 85-year-old pacifist Quaker group
that has won the Nobel Peace Prize. In one instance, the police recorded
all of the license plates at an Amnesty International rally. No one has yet
been held responsible for the illegal files.
Some have responded by gathering spy files of their own. Read more and
discuss the 'Denver Spy Files.'

[ Rocky Mountain IMC | Complete Chronology of Events | Article from UK
Guardian ]