Your confirmation is needed!

Wed Sep 4 04:09:13 PDT 2002

         THANK YOU FOR JOINING members.hotcelebnudes.com/members/hotcelebnudes--

  TONS OF FREE PORN IS WAITING FOR YOU!

  BUT YOU MUST CONFIRM AT THE FOLLOWING LOCATION!

 <INSERT LINK>

Without confirmation we cannot grant you access inside this

lusty, delicious site!!

(Visit this link to confirm you FREE VIP PASSWORD)

 <INSERT LINK>

~xoxo~ ~xoxo~ ~xoxo~ ~xoxo~ ~xoxo~ ~xoxo~ ~xoxo~ ~xoxo~ ~xoxo~ ~xoxo~ ~xoxo~

	Hello!

	I'm Vixey, Your VIP Escort!!

	I know you are just going to love XXXTasy Mail plus your

        FREE PASSWORD to this wild, nasty site!!

	Your VIP STATUS USER NAME & PASSWORD have been entered into our

        system but don’t forget, you...

        MUST CLICK ANYWHERE ON THIS PAGE TO ACTIVATE & ENTER!

       USER NAME: 2726038

       PASSWORD:  398333

       DON’T WAIT, THIS OFFER WON’T LAST FOREVER!

       Our VIPs get the red carpet treatment which means my friends and I

       pull out all the stops for special visitors like you!

       Hurry up and activate your free password & CUM PARTY WITH US!

       My nasty, horny, hot girlfriends can't wait to meet you.

          Can’t wait to see you inside!

           --Vixey

 In order to activate your FREE VIP PASSWORD you must...

 ... VISIT THE FOLLOWING LINK!!

   http://event.xxxtasymail.com/confirm.cgi?key=048f8e9a90918f8d908e92ba&email=cypherpunks@minder.net

~xoxo~ ~xoxo~ ~xoxo~ ~xoxo~ ~xoxo~ ~xoxo~ ~xoxo~ ~xoxo~ ~xoxo~ ~xoxo~ ~xoxo~

CLICKING ON THIS PAGE …  Confirms your subscription to XXXTasy Mail, XXXFiles

Mail, & Sexxxvideos Mail and will pop up your free user name and password to

members.hotcelebnudes.com/members/hotcelebnudes. Please remember to save this information for future use.

                 Did I mention all of this is FREE FOR LIFE??

(note: You received this confirmation email because your name was submitting from

IP <INSERT IP ADDRESS>.) Clicking above link states you are 18 years of age and that

it is legal to receive adult materials in your country or state.