Yahoo trojan horse in China.

Matthew X profrv at nex.net.au
Tue Sep 3 05:08:59 PDT 2002

Yes sir no sir three bags full sir...
http://news.com.com/2100-1023-956243.html?tag=fd_top
Carnivore fails in the US...fall of Govts imminent?
Declan McPotatoheads heads fall report..."No one's life, liberty or
property are safe while the CATO Institute is in session."
http://news.com.com/2010-1071-956201.html?tag=fd_nc_1
As the PATRIOT act was pre chewed,what else is on the menu Dec? Inquiring
minds etc...
"First they came for the hackers. But I never did anything illegal with my
computer, so I didn't speak up. Then they came for the pornographers. But I
thought there was too much smut on the Internet anyway, so I didn't speak
up. Then they came for the anonymous remailers. But a lot of nasty stuff
gets sent from anon.penet.fi, so I didn't speak up. Then they came for the
encryption users. But I could never figure out how to work pgp5 anyway, so
I didn't speak up. Then they came for me. And by that time there was no one
left to speak up."