WinXP SP1 out next Monday - but can you avoid it?

Harmon Seaver hseaver at cybershamanix.com
Mon Sep 2 21:46:36 PDT 2002

  Forget dualbooting -- the best combo is a Mac for any of the DTP or graphix
stuff you can't do on linux (and Macs are far beyond windoze in that respect
anyway) and then linux for everything else. I do have both VirtualPC for the mac
with '95 on it, and also Vmware for linux with '98 on it, but frankly I don't
think I've booted either one more than once in the last year and a half, and
that was only to run the DeLorme topo map.

--
Harmon Seaver
CyberShamanix