WinXP SP1 out next Monday - but can you avoid it?

Gary Jeffers jeffers at brick.net
Mon Sep 2 21:22:18 PDT 2002

My fellow Cypherpunks,

   I found this link about WinXP SP1  .  SP stands for "service pack". The
article tells of some nasty goodies that MicroSoft has included
in it. The 2nd link has more info..

   You know, sometime we are going to have to abandon MS. I've already got a
dual booting system: MS and Red Hat Linux. I am slowly
migrating functions to Linux. The (GNU) Linux's and the free BSD's are good
alternatives to MS. If you can't live without MS, then make
your computer system dual booting.  Also, dual booting will allow you to
make a fairly easy migration to a DECENT operating system .
MS is getting more and more oppressive.

Yours Truly,
Gary Jeffers

BEAT STATE!!!!