Initiatives - vigilante politics is for everyone!!!

YouMakeMoney txtx332 at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 1 14:57:19 PDT 2002

THIS BOOK IS THE FIRST OF ITS KIND!!!

THE FIX, by David R. Myrland

Every politically aware or politically active American should have this collection of initiatives, written by an analyst and researcher with remarkable insight and talent. For legal professionals and laypersons alike - a peaceful way to take the law into your own hands.

Dozens of provisions proposed to solve the things about government we like the least.

Initiatives to address the most intrusive encroachments on civil liberties, the excessive tactics of law enforcement, discrimination under licensing requirements - all in one book.

A responsible and firm hedge against the "homeland security" measures that unreasonably infringe on our most treasured liberties.

Decriminalize marijuana, limit pepper spray use, protect SS numbers, citizens' review panel, end state income taxes, limitations on the use of technology against the innocent, make gov't more friendly - who's the boss here anyway?!?! Fairness is lacking in so many instances involving gov't that somebody's got to do something.

Complaining aside, let's look at some answers, dozens of them!!!

THE FIX, by David R. Myrland

To be removed - txtx332 at hotmail.com
We are strongly against sending unsolicited emails to those who do not wish to receive our special mailings. You have opted in to one or more of our affiliate sites requesting to be notified of any special offers we may run from time to time. We also have attained the services of an independent 3rd party to overlook list management and removal services. This is NOT unsolicited email. If you do not wish to receive further mailings, please send notification to txtx332 at hotmail.com. Please accept our apologies if you have been sent this email in error. We honor all removal requests.