Confiscation of Anti-War Video

Tyler Durden camera_lumina at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 28 07:08:53 PST 2002

In antoher context I've wondered about the possibility of wireless,
near-real-time video upload. With 3G this will cetainly be easy, but I'm
wondering if there are soft/hard gadgets that can auto-upload stuff.(In
addition, 3G looks like it's going to roll out in the US only in fits and
starts over the next bunch of years.)

Ideally, this upload would be made directly to WWW, but upload to a
safe-haven would certainly be better than nothing (particularly if one does
not even have any knowledge about where some copies of the upload are
auto-uploaded to!).

Anyone done anything like this?

T.D.