RESPONSE

PAUL MOYO paulmoy at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 27 19:55:50 PST 2002

PAUL MOYO
E-MAIL: paulmoyo at hotmail.com
ATTN:PRESIDENT/CEO
Dear Sir/Madam,
               URGENT ASSISTANCE.
Complements of the season.Grace, Peace and love to you.
I hope my letter does not cause you too much embarrassment
as I write to you in good faith. Please excuse my intrusion
into you business life.
My name is Paul Moyo, the eldest son of Mr.Dennis Moyo from
the Republic of Zimbabwe. During the current war against
the farmers in Zimbabwe from the supporters of President
Robert Mugabe,in his effort to chase all the white farmers
out of the country, he ordered all the white farmers to
surrender their farms to his party members and his Followers.
 My father was one of the most successful farmer in my country,
but he did not support the idea of dispossessing the white
farmers of their land.
Because of this, his farm was invaded and burnt by government
supporters. In the course of the attack, my father was killed,
and the invaders made away with a lot of items from my Father’s farm.
And our family house was utterly destroyed. My mother
died too out of heart attack.
Before the death of my father, he drew my attention to the sum
of US$6,250,000.00 MILLION, Which he deposited with a Security
Company in Amsterdam during his tenure as the Finance Minister
of Zimbabwe.
My sister and I decided to move out of Zimbabwe for our own
security, because our lives were in danger. We decided to move
to the Amsterdam, The Netherlands where my father deposited
this money. Till date, the security company is not aware of the
content of the consignment because my father used his diplomatic
immunity as at That time to deposit the consignment as important
personal valuables.I decided to have contact with overseas person/firm
who will assist me to move the money out of Amsterdam. This becomes
necessary because as political asylum seekers, we are not
allowed to own or operate a bank account. If you accept this proposal,
you shall receive 20% of the entire amount for assisting us to move
this money out, 75% of this amount shall be for us, and the remaining
5% shall be mapped out for expenses incurred in the course of the transaction.
I want you to immediately confirm your interest in the project
via my E-mail, as soon as I get your response, I will give you
more details on how we can proceed.
Thanks for your anticipated cooperation. I await your Urgent response.

Best regards,
Paul Moyo.