For Go-Getters O N L Y ! Jump on it NOW!9100

rryaern.koolen at utoronto.ca rryaern.koolen at utoronto.ca
Sat Oct 26 17:28:21 PDT 2002

NEW - QUICK MONEY!  for YOU !
Ultimate C A S H   M A C H I N E  - the fastest growing group presents:

THE BUSINESS that PAYS you the SAME DAY !
$1000 and $3000 HIGH commissions - and you always get paid first!

A U T O P I L O T   !!
Get  STARTED TODAY !
NOT MLM ! ...but residual ... and EVEN MORE POWERFUL !

Become Financially FREE!
No sales training needed.
Only takes 1 to 4 hours a day depending
on how much money you want to make.

MAKE ONE THOUSAND DOLLARS
and THREE THOUSAND DOLLARS profit every time!
No selling to your family or friends, just
happy customers enjoying your product & saving money.
Again, This is Not an MLM company or product.

If you want to make $3000 in your first month !
JUST       send an email to
                DanKellert at excite.com
and put    "SEND FREE INFO" in the subject line!

and MORE:

$2,600.00 in Software programs - FREE
All Training & Tech support - FREE
Internet marketing system - FREE
(generates 100's of leads every week!)

We are in business for over 8 years -
We are the fastest growing group in the company!

I am personally running my business for only 11 months
but am already averaging $19,000  - $26,000 per month -
This is TURNEY and fully DUPLICATE-ABLE!
I will show you my bank statement and will personally train you !
Everybody can do this.

For MORE FREE INFO to MAKE $3000 in your first month - PART TIME!
JUST       send an email to
                DanKellert at excite.com
and put    "SEND FREE INFO" in the subject line!

TESTIMONIALS:

This program is so easy! With this system I have
made 13 sales my first week! That's $13,000.00! This
is the best program I've done & I've done them all!
                                         Richard S. Memphis, TN

I did it all with my computer! People sign up like crazy!
First I said, OK, I am financially totally down, I need to
give this one a try. But only after a few weeks, I am
already out of debt! Oh god, I did not expect that!
I am not a sales person & I did it! I am so excited!
Thank you Richard and Mary!
                                         Randy S. Los Angeles, CA

All I did was exactly what they trained me to do & in my
second day I made $6,000. No hard selling, no hustling my
friends, just friendly people looking at a great opportunity &
wanting in. Even if it took me a month to make an extra $5,000
I would have been happy, but $6,000 in my second day,
WOW! I'm really excited!
                                                   Dave W. Newport Beach, CA

(This is a one-time offer. Still, to be in full compliance with
U.S. Federal requirements for commercial email, you
may request removal by clicking
mailto:DanKellert at excite.com?subject=REMOVE
(or:           send an email to
                DanKellert at excite.com