just thought u would like to know

redneken at hotmail.com redneken at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 24 15:20:40 PDT 2002

Have you seen the wonders of Orlando, Florida? for FREE this is real

Imagine spending your next vacation in the most beautiful vacation destination this country has to offer.

Spend time with your kids in one or more of the numerous parks such as Disney World's Epcot Center,

Universal Studios Florida, Sea World, and many more.  You will have the vacation of a lifetime.

Plus, we'll even tell you about other options such as Pasco County, FL, known as a part of the "Nature Coast", and Atlanta Georgia, the jewel of the south, with its fabulous shopping and sightseeing.  This is something that you shouldn't miss out on.

Just fill in the information below, and we will have a representative contact you shortly, with options for you to choose from.  If you don't like what you are hearing, then you always have the option to turn it down.

But don't deprive yourself of at least hearing about the wonderful opportunities you may have in seeing a world that you just dream about.

Must be US resident, and 18-years-old.  Please respond back with your name and phone number.