Your Credit has been Approved!

selectfree at lists.tilw.net selectfree at lists.tilw.net
Wed Oct 23 20:30:07 PDT 2002

Dear Friend,
You have been preapproved for up to $7500.
http://www.allpreapproved.com/affiliates/pp/CLPP15A
WE GUARANTEE IT!!! IF you are not approved by at least one of our credit
card providers we will refund your membership fee by 200%.
It Doesn't Matter if You Have:
BAD CREDIT - NO CREDIT - LOW INCOME - PAST BANKRUPTCY
Do You Meet These Criteria?
1. Live in the United States?
2. Have a Social Security Number?
3. 18 Years of Age or Older?
4. Have a Valid Checking or Savings Account?
5. Have Valid Job or other Income of at Least $850.00/month?
6. Have a Home Phone Number?
7. No Pending Bankruptcy (Discharged Bankruptcies are OK)?
8. No current delinquencies in past 60 days?
If you answered YES to all of these simple questions we GUARANTEE you
will recieve up to 7 credit cards with up to a $7500 credit limit EACH.
Click to claim your credit card(s) now:
http://www.allpreapproved.com/affiliates/pp/CLPP15A
UNSUBSCRIBE INSTRUCTIONS: If you no longer wish to receive this
newsletter, you can unsubscribe by going here:
http://tilw.net/unsub.php?client=selectfree&msgid=23100200038
and entering your email address.
TRCK:selectfree;fbskhusxqnv*plqghu!qhw;2;