FREE - Underground Bulk E-mail Secrets.

David Barnard lincs at techemail.com
Sun Oct 20 00:23:13 PDT 2002

Hello.

Would you like to see your bank account stuffed with $5 bills every day?
Well there is a way and we will show you exactly how to do it!

I think you already know that Classified ads, Opt-in Lists, FFAs,
Search Engines, Link Exchanges, Start-page programs, Lead-clubs,
and Surf4hits programs don't work at all!

So, isn't it time you found out the hush-hush secrets of the one thing
- bulk mail - that does?

Get your FREE copy of "The Untold Secrets to Wealth on the Web" today!
Just send an email to:

 toolbox at batuta.net

with "Secrets" in the subject line.

Best regards,