was: Echelon-like resources..

Tyler Durden camera_lumina at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 12 16:30:18 PDT 2002

"Yes: The factory was bombed, but actual
deaths were one night watchman, "not tens
of thousands","

Well, you haven't given me a very convincing argument here. In most of his
writings, Chomsky makes it clear that the deaths were not due to the bomb,
but the loss of medicine (such as penecillin) in Sudan's only pharmecuetical
factory.

"Or the fact that Nicaruaga brought  the
> > US before the world court and won?
>
>Perhaps that was true,"

Uh...perhaps? That should be a very easy thing to find out, and as the
accusation and conviction were quite damming, and as you claim Chomsky
regularly "lies" on many of his citations, I would have thought that this at
least would be one citation you'd check.

Got to say...I'm a busy man, and you haven't even said anything meriting
even the investigaion of your dis-chomsky web page.