Durden lies, was: Echelon-like resources..

Bill Stewart bill.stewart at pobox.com
Fri Oct 11 17:59:16 PDT 2002

At 02:11 PM 10/11/2002 -0700, James Donald wrote:

>From: "Trei, Peter" <ptrei at rsasecurity.com>
> > The Sun is an alternative news magazine
> > which has been in print since 1974.
> > It's mammothly unlikely that they would
> > fabricate the interview out of whole
> > cloth, since Clarke would sue for libel
> > and/or defamation.
>
>On the contrary, this is standard routine
>communist behavior. They are always
>inventing fantastic citations, [...]

But that's just the kind of thing Ramsey Clark would say.

Not Ramsey Clark in his position as spokescritter for the
military-industrial complex explaining how great the US is,
but Ramsey Clark the well-known leftist critic of US policy
describing what he thinks US policy has been.

~~~~
As opposed to Linus Torvalds's followers talking about
their objectives for World Domination :-)