Echelon-like resources...

Tyler Durden camera_lumina at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 11 07:29:53 PDT 2002

Harmon Seaver wrote...

>    Why the hell would anyone use lotus notes encryption for anything
>whatsoever?

Lotus Notes or whatever, of course. The point here is that larger
organizations with decryption capabilities probably do not think on the
message-by-message level very often, just like credit card companies and
insurance agencies deal with their customers in statistical buckets.

It's also conceivable that a large variety of individuals, of varying levels
of sophistication and education, catch wind of information the government
may be interested in. Some of them may not feel or know that their message
is of enough importance to go outside ofLotus Notes or whatever if they have
it.