Grand Opening-unique cards and gifts

ByGeorge A new store! cmprn144138 at gm20.com
Wed Oct 9 07:11:15 PDT 2002

Announcing our Grand Opening!

Our Hippo is smiling!! Because of: FREE shipping until 11/01/ 2002

We hope you will find our unique Watercolor prints, Whole Heart photo cards, Birdhouses and our other special items interesting.

All the pictures are links to our site, please click on them.

Watercolor Prints
This vibrant Moss Rose watercolor print is just one of many that you may choose for your home. These prints are a limited edition, only 50 of each are available.

Grand Opening Special on Unique Birdhouses
Sue A Baillargeon Designs © have designed and signed these unique birdhouses to look like old-tyme barns. Wonderful outdoors or in your home.

Photo Greeting Cards
Beautiful greeting cards made with original photographs.

Watercolors a-poppin
"Limited edition" Watercolor prints with very bright colors! This is just one of several you may choose from.

Hi... We're Don & Nanette and Notbygeorge is our store.
We created it as an outlet for our own artistic talents and
we plan to bring you interesting items we find at local and international markets.  We love the search!

We hope you enjoy our products as much as we enjoy offering them to you.

Notbygeorge offers unique artistic items. If you aren't satisfied with your order, simply return it for a complete refund.

The name and logo are trademarks™ of Notbygeorge 2002

http://gm12.com/r.html?c=144418&r=144138&t=63530639&l=1&d=36067981&u=http://www.notbygeorge.com&g=0&f=36067988

Under Bill s. 1618 TITLE III, passed by the 105th Congress, this mailing cannot be considered SPAM as long as contact information & a remove link are provided

Click here to send this to a friend : http://gm12.com/r.html?c=144418&r=144138&t=63530639&l=4&g=0&f=36067988