[OT Canute] Re: [LINK] [Fwd: Interesting KPMG report on DRM]

Ken Brown k.brown at ccs.bbk.ac.uk
Tue Oct 8 09:54:06 PDT 2002

In the interests of even more pedantry and accuracy can I point out that
Canute (usually spelled "Knut" these days in solidarity with our Dansk
brethren :-)  was mostly a king in *Southern* England, living at Bosham
near Chichester? Though at one point he ruled over all England, Denmark,
and some of the bits in between as well.