No subject

Hisham755674 at bigfoot.com Hisham755674 at bigfoot.com
Sun Oct 6 12:16:03 PDT 2002

Hello,

Have Your Down line Built BEFORE
you Spend Any Money!
This program even offers you
a Monthly Guaranteed Minimum
Income!
GUARANTEED DOWN LINE, GUARANTEED INCOME!
Don't miss out on this Great Opportunity
to secure yourself a
Guaranteed Monthly Minimum Income!
It's FREE to join our Post Launch Program!
Your FREE membership # will also be entered
into a lucky draw to WIN $100 to shop online!
ALL new members who join after
you will be placed in ONE Straight Line
down UNDER you.
YOU can easily get 2,000 members
under YOU in a month!
There is absolutely NO RISK to get
involved and NO COST
to join our Post Launch Program.
To grab a FREE ID#, simply reply to
<mailto:hash913 at hotmail.com?subject=Grab-me-a-free-
mambership!> and in the
body of the email, write this phrase: "Grab me a free
membership!" Be sure to include
your:

1. First name
2. Last name
3. Email address (if different from above)

We will confirm your position and send you a special
report as soon as possible,
and also Your free Member Number.
That's all there's to it. We'll then send you info,
and you can make up your own
mind. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Sincerely,
Hisham Albuflaseh
hash913 at hotmail.com

HERE P.S. After having several negative experiences
with network marketing
companies I had pretty much given up on them. This is
different - there is value,
integrity, and a REAL opportunity to have your own
home-based business... and
finally make real money on the internet. Don't pass
this up..you can sign up and test-
drive the program for FREE. All you need to do is get
your free membership.

Unsubscribing: Send a blank
<mailto:hash913 at hotmail.com?subject=REMOVE> "Remove"
in
the subject line. By submitting a request for a FREE
DHS Club
Membership, I agree to accept email from the DHS Club
for both their consumer
and business opportunities.