Lose up to 10 pounds FREE with TrimLife!

quickclickbingo quickclick12 at quickclickbingo.email-publisher.com
Wed Oct 2 09:00:00 PDT 2002

Dear ,

Trimlife is so sure that you can lose 5-10 pounds in 7 to 10 days we want to

send you a 7-day supply of our amazing Herbal Weight-loss tablet FREE.

Click Here to Get Started!
http://www.quickclickbingo.com/maaayGvaaTMQLbaSzWRb/

Here</a>

That's right, you read correctly, we want to send you a FULL 7- DAY SUPPLY

FREE!

We’ll also give you your own Personal Weight-loss Counselor to provide you

with lots of Health and Weight-loss tips and secrets daily! And, We’ll even

send you the link to our fabulous new TrimLife E-Book 101 Top Secret Fat

Burning Recipes Tips, Tricks, and Much More! - The book is a $39.95 value,

It’s yours FREE.

All you pay is the mailing cost of One Dollar. Don't let Just $1.00 stand

between you and melting off 5-10 pounds in 7 days. How do you get this FREE

SAMPLE? It's easy! Just click here.

Thanks!