The CDR as a Cliological experiment

Tyler Durden camera_lumina at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 30 19:05:19 PST 2002

"(Tyler Durden, _please_ learn to trim your replies. Your "quote the entire
thing" top posting is getting tiresome. I hear there are night school
classes which teach Outlook Express or whichever braindead mailer you are
using.)"

Damn are you grumpy Tim May. Whaddya usin', carrier pigeon to download
messages? (Or does some form of carpal tunnel make it excruciatingly painful
to scroll down?)

As for the historical references to the slave trade, I am finding that black
folks are almost equally in the dark about history as whites in this
country.

And as my father has said...

"The only thing stupider than a stupid black guy is a stupid white guy."

And...

"Wherever two or more Americans are gathered have ye a lynch mob."