The CDR as a Cliological experiment

Tim May tcmay at got.net
Sat Nov 30 17:42:39 PST 2002

On Saturday, November 30, 2002, at 05:23  PM, Tyler Durden wrote:
> As far as I'm concerned, most strife boils down to the perceived
> economic interests of the concerned parties, and apparently
> ehtnic/religious/whatever differences are just a mask for these
> simpler problems. As a big for instance, racism during the slavery
> days was really a way to allow for economic explouitation of "human
> resources"...slavetraders of course searched for Biblical and
> Darwinian justification of their actions, and codified them into their
> "religion".

The slave trade was centered around some negroes capturing and selling
some other negroes. The Moslems who ferried the captured negroes along
the coast were just middlemen, as were the Dutch and English who
carried the negro cargo to the final customers.

Ironically, the negro in America, especially the negro Muslim, blames
the Jew for what other negroes and other Muslims did to some of his
ancestors.

And now the negro in America wants the "honkey" to give him reparations.

(Tyler Durden, _please_ learn to trim your replies. Your "quote the
entire thing" top posting is getting tiresome. I hear there are night
school classes which teach Outlook Express or whichever braindead
mailer you are using.)

--Tim May