stego building

Lucky Green shamrock at cypherpunks.to
Fri Nov 29 13:00:41 PST 2002

Anonymous wrote quoting Lucky:
> >A reasonable guess, but wrong. The building is a computing and
>
> >processing center for Bank of America. That's where your checks go
> >after
>
> >you deposit them at the bank.
>

> >The CO for this area is a few blocks away on Mc Coppin. The brick
>
> >building with the Pac Bell logo on it. You can see the frame through
> >the
>
> >windows. Yes, this CO has been around for long enough to
> have windows.
>

> Both wrong. BA building is accross the mentioned one (accross
> 11th) and clearly marked.

There are two BofA buildings on either side of 11th Street. One is
housing a BofA branch with numerous ATMs outside. That building is
indeed clearly marked as a BofA building. But that's not the building in
question.

The building in question is the one across 11th, which has its building
entrance on Market next to a ground-level convenience store. While the
ground level of that building houses stores, the remainder of the
building is occupied by BofA's processing center.

> The CO is metal-plated pacbel building on Folsom and 2nd.

Well, of course there is more than one CO in San Francisco. The CO
closed to the "mystery" building is the CO on Mc Coppin. As I pointed
out in my original email, you can see the frame through the windows.
FYI, Mc Coppin is *a lot* closer to 11th & Market than is 2nd and
Folsom.

--Lucky