Is the minder CDR down?

Igor Chudov ichudov at Algebra.COM
Wed Nov 27 11:11:24 PST 2002

my cdr node algebra.com is up. It is perhaps the most aggressive node as
far as antispam measures go. It uses a lot of filters, some homemade,
some based on SpamAssassin (as of several days ago). It also refuses
all mail from China, Korea and a couple of other spam friendly countries.

It also does not carry any traffic that originates from ssz.com.

I used to be a lot more tolerant of spam before, but not any more.

igor