GREAT NEWS! An Automated $10 Business! INSTANT PAY!

Angel 10dollars at hotpop.com
Sun Nov 24 17:10:06 PST 2002

Hello.

GREAT NEWS! Here is a fabulous,
well paying method of taking control of your
Internet Career. INSTANT SETUP!
... AND .. INSTANT PAY!!

Reliable step by step advertising instructions

on Training Page. Incredibly Simple!

Your cost is ONLY $10! .. ONE TIME PAYMENT!
" My first 4 days, posting to several Safelists, and
sending some emails .. I averaged over $50 per Day.
This is incredibly Simple! Heck, .. even $50 a Day
adds up to $1500 per month, and I know I can do
a LOT MORE than that!"

Don't take my word for it, .. check for yourself!
_____________________________________

$300-$400 A Day GUARANTEED!!!!
I can guarantee that you will earn $300-400 a day in
this very duplicable system that has been set up for
you.

Please visit my website at:

http://2easy4u.com/TenDollars

I will show you how to stuff your paypal account full
of $10 bills through some very effective advertising.
My system is the most duplicable system around and
has been proven to work many times over. Thus I can
guarantee that you will earn $300-400 a day. This is
all done without spam and is all done with legitimate
advertising.

I guarantee that you will earn $300-400 a day and some
days far above that. For more information please go to
my website:

http://2easy4u.com/TenDollars