Short story?

Tyler Durden camera_lumina at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 23 20:20:10 PST 2002

No, I haven't read that story, but I was wondering if, in the dual-message
cryptogram we've been discussing (under "eJazeera") if, instead of two
messages, there are two executable files.The "true" one will spit out the
desired message (which may in inself be an executable, of course), and the
fake one belches up a trojan, or whatever (or a virus plus a viable fake
message).

I assume this kind of thing has been discussed previously?