TIA presentation

Mike Rosing eresrch at eskimo.com
Sat Nov 23 20:44:31 PST 2002

On Sat, 23 Nov 2002, Tim May wrote:

> Interesting logo/symbol the Information Awareness Office has: the
> Illuminati-inspired eye in the pyramid looking down on the entire world.

And check out the comment at the bottom:

A lot of initiatives have been started since 911, but DARPA is in a
position to take high
  risks and think boldly about what can be done to solve this national
problem.  We can not
  tolerate more 911?a.  The solution is truly ?DARPA hard.?

Talk about "new speak".  Or are all Masons this nuts?

> Poindexter is no dummy. And criticism of TIA based on his past felony
> trial, the basis of William Safire's main attack, is on the wrong
> track. Would TIA be more acceptable if it were being pushed by a true
> Boy Scout? Of course not.

Congress actually noticed, that was nice.

> Granted, many of us hope for the promised tactical nuke which destroys
> much of Big Brother's infrastructure in Washington (plus removes a
> million or so inner city welfare mutants). This would set back BB and
> accelerate trends in our direction.
>
> But, alas, I doubt thermonuclear pest removal is in the cards. So it
> will take longer.

nuclear powered weapons don't need to expend all their energy in 10
nanoseconds.  10 guys with plasma swords could be pretty effective at
pest removal.  Besides, you got a lot more offices to clean out than just
one city.

But voting is easier.

Patience, persistence, truth,
Dr. mike