Grab your Free ID!

Hello hello1878b32 at aol.com
Tue Nov 19 20:33:47 PST 2002

Hello,

This is Bonnie Connelly with exciting news from Arkansas, USA.

If you are a person interested in more information about the opportunity
of making money from home, and you are serious read on...

Last month I introduced new people, just like you, and they’ve
already made money in their first month!

The beauty of that income is that it’s residual income so it comes
back every month just like a royalty...

And the best part is! "YOU" can achieve that as well, regardless
of your background or education.

Why am I so sure?..

Because I've got a Formula that works. So simple that even my 12
year old niece could do it but the fact ofthe matter is she's not
at legal age.

Imagine yourself making residual income from home, from behind
your computer...  Did you know that the average successful home
business generates over $50.000 in annual income?

That means no boss anymore, no Monday morning blues, extra
vacations, extra money instead of lack of money, not having to
say "I can't afford it" to your kids, free time, and more
importantly,
the FREEDOM of being your own boss without the stress most
corporate dude's have...

If you can see yourself in that position, if you are still
serious, and
you haven't given up on your self, then send me an Email and I'll
share this simple secret "How You Too Can Capitalize On The
Home Based Business Trend."

Go to the following URL and enter your name and email address.

http://boncon.50megs.com

You will receive an Email with more information immediately.

DO NOT reply to this e-mail! (Please only sign-in if you're
serious)

Sincerely,

Bonnie Connelly

P.S.
If you act fast I'll let you test drive my formula 100%FREE.
That's how confident I am that you'll succeed. There's nothing to
lose and a lot to gain.  It's a lot of fun too!

If you do not wish to communicate like this again,
Send a blank email to:
 boncon38 at excite.com

6293EGdg5-750bXFt1111rzDn9-517vzao7500aAzt2-610l44