Vengeance Hacking the Watch List-- Monkeywrenching the Police State

Tim May tcmay at got.net
Tue Nov 19 23:36:03 PST 2002

On Tuesday, November 19, 2002, at 11:20  PM, Tim May wrote:

> * Add additional names...perhaps some in-laws, relatives, college
> friends, or colleagues of those who are responsible for this Witch
> Hunt. It may be unfortunate to implicate some "innocents," but broken
> eggs are inevitable. Ideally, guilty parties, but the names can't be
> too well-known, as this undercuts the plausibility of the document.

And I should have added the obvious: add some Arabic names that are
relatives of actual Arabs complicit in Washington's police state
activities....perhaps the name of a college student son or daughter of
an Ragheadistani assistant embassy official, that sort of thing. These
names will blend in with the other Arabic-appearing names.

Add your ideas!

--Tim May
""Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who
approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but
downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are ruined."
--Patrick Henry