17 Cypherpunks subscribers on watch list, Project Lookout

Tim May tcmay at got.net
Tue Nov 19 14:06:35 PST 2002

A company I am involved with has been on the distribution list for the
FBI's Project Lookout watch list, the list being shared with banks,
electronics companies, consulting firms, transportation companies, and
1100 other firms.

Cross-indexing with the CP subscriber list, I find 17 names on both
lists.

We must be vigilant! Civil rights are only for innocents, not guilty
persons.

--Tim May
--
Timothy C. May         tcmay at got.net        Corralitos, California
Technical: physics/soft errors/Smalltalk/Squeak/ML/agents/games/Go