Copy DVD Movies - FREE Software Included

CloneDVDs atomicDOT at lists.atomicdot1.com
Sun Nov 17 07:42:50 PST 2002

COPY DVD MOVIES � CONVERT VHS TO DVD

With the Replicant� Deluxe DVD Copying Suite, you can:

-Copy DVD Movies to CD-R!
-Watch the copies on your home DVD Player!
-Access to Tech Support and Customer Service
-30-DAY RISK-FREE TRIAL
-INCLUDES THE FREE SOFTWARE LISTED BELOW
-FREE SOFTWARE INCLUDED!
-Converzion� (A $39.99 Value-FREE)
-Converzion turns VHS and other video sources into DVD you can watch on
your home DVD Player.

Click Here: http://atomicdot1.com/tr.php?894+cypherpunks@algebra.com

PictureShow� (A $34.99 Value-FREE)
PictureShow makes multimedia slideshows from all your pictures and other
digital media.

An Exclusive Gold List
LIMITED TIME OFFER
20% OFF

Click Here: http://atomicdot1.com/tr.php?894+cypherpunks@algebra.com

AS IF THAT WASN'T ENOUGH...
AS PART OF THIS EXCLUSIVE OFFER, YOU'LL GET A 20% DISCOUNT WHEN YOU
PURCHASE THE REPLICANT DELUXE DVD COPYING SUITE TODAY.

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? CHECK IT OUT!

Click Here: http://atomicdot1.com/tr.php?894+cypherpunks@algebra.com

We take your privacy very seriously and it is our policy never to send
unwanted email messages. This message has been sent to cypherpunks at algebra.com
because you originally joined one of our member sites or you signed up
with a party that has contracted with atomicDOT. Please
http://atomicdot1.com/unsub.php?client=atomicDOT&msgid=17110200001
to Unsubscribe (replying to this email WILL NOT unsubscribe you).

TRCK:atomicDOT;fbskhusxqnv*dojheud!frp;7;