OPPOSE THE WAR! We are going to ruin Iraq to get the oil. Who 's ne

Vincent Penquerc'h Vincent.Penquerch at artworks.co.uk
Thu Nov 14 02:13:27 PST 2002

> How can anyone claim that the U.S. or Israel or corporations or rich
> Americans are morally worse than the likes of Hussein?

...I have to bow to the urge to answer....

Note that everything that was proposed is bombing. Killing innocents,
in an attempt to make them revolt and overthrow their leaders so you
don't have to do it. Nothing was attempted (or was said on this) for
killing the only person.

George W Bush is a criminal. He should be jailed. This doesn't mean
I will bomb the hell out of the US until the Americans jail him.

The US have a long history of killing other people (note, not just
"bad/immoral/evil/whatever" people, just the ones that happen to
stand between the current government of a country and a US client
government (which is *not* a democratic government most of the time
a you can see from history).
Thus, why should I think the US is right attacking Iraq ? I see it
as yet another shameless power grab accompanied by lots of PR to
make it seem like the US are punishing the nasty villain.

Somebody tell Dubya this ain't Hollowood.

--
Vincent Penquerc'h