Photos in transport plane of prisoners: Time for eJazeera?

Mike Rosing eresrch at eskimo.com
Sat Nov 9 20:10:22 PST 2002

On Sat, 9 Nov 2002, Major Variola (ret) wrote:

> Specific use-cases can be written: the GI who took the picture; the
> photo-developer-tech who
> kept copies; the bored netop who intercepted the pix; an activist who is
> under <insert type>
> surveillance.
>
> >Anyone interested? And what does it mean (if anything) to do this
> within the
> >context of the Cypherpunk list?
>
> Dis be da place, at least for talk :-)

If you can actually build links between service personell and the public,
you don't need a document that says how to do shit.  You use what ya got
and ship the best you can do out to the real world.

As long as there are people in the military who are willing and able to
inform us on what they are *really* doing, we actually can feel pretty
comfortable with their missions.  It's gonna take a full polilce state
to prevent the dissemination of this kind of info.

Having known safe places and methods to send the info so the sender is
always anonyomous is hard.  Trash bags in parks isn't such a bad method
:-)

Patience, persistence, truth,
Dr. mike