sources on steganography

Douglas F. Calvert douglist at anize.org
Thu May 30 19:44:33 PDT 2002

On Thu, 2002-05-30 at 09:41, Hector Rosario wrote:
> Why would I be interested in "fool[ing] [you]." All I asked was for some
> help with sources. If you cannot be of help, at least don't be a
> hindrance. Besides, don't claim to speak for others. If envy is what
> drives you, then I suggest that you work on that.

Dude relax. He was making a joke. If you don't get the joke there are
definitely going to be some problems with you writing a dissertation on
stego.
Here is a suggestion for you, don't bite the hand that feeds you.

--
+ Douglas Calvert  <dfc at anize.org>  http://anize.org/dfc +
|    Key Id 0xC9541FB2  http://anize.org/dfc-keys.asc    |

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type application/pgp-signature which had a name of signature.asc]