A Unique Dual Income Opportunity

IQ - VBI vbi at insurancemail.net
Thu May 30 18:22:02 PDT 2002

 Life Insurance Settlements: A unique dual-income opportunity

A Life Settlement is the sale of a life insurance policy
that gives the policy owner a significant cash settlement.

 Earn substantial referral fees
Sell more product
Renewal Commissions of
Original Policy Stay Intact
A Value-Add to Your Existing Business
DON'T CHANGE YOUR CURRENT WAY OF DOING BUSINESS
Turn your existing book into an additional income stream
with very little effort.

Please fill out the form below for more information
Name:
E-mail:
Phone:
City:	  	State:

Call or e-mail <mailto:info at vbimail.com>  us today!
 800-871-9440
or visit us online at: www.Life-Settlements-Online.com
<http://www.life-settlements-online.com>

We don't want anybody to receive our mailings who does not wish to
receive them. This is professional communication sent to insurance
professionals. To be removed from this mailing list, DO NOT REPLY to
this message. Instead, go here: http://www.Insurancemail.net
<http://www.Insurancemail.net>

Legal Notice <http://www.insuranceiq.com/legal.htm>