F.B.I. Given Broad Authority to Monitor the Public

keyser-soze at hushmail.com keyser-soze at hushmail.com
Thu May 30 14:47:54 PDT 2002

Get ready for the shit storm.

I'm making a list, checking it twice, gonna found who's tree gets watered tonight...

>F.B.I. Given Broad Authority to Monitor the Public
>By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS

>WASHINGTON (AP) -- Attorney General John Ashcroft on Thursday gave the FBI broad new authority to monitor Internet sites, libraries, churches and political organizations, calling restrictions on domestic spying ``a competitive advantage for terrorists.''

http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/national/AP-FBI-Reorganizing.html

Hush provide the worlds most secure, easy to use online applications - which solution is right for you?
HushMail Secure Email http://www.hushmail.com/
HushDrive Secure Online Storage http://www.hushmail.com/hushdrive/
Hush Business - security for your Business http://www.hush.com/
Hush Enterprise - Secure Solutions for your Enterprise http://www.hush.com/