Forward-secure public-key encryption eprint

dmolnar dmolnar at hcs.harvard.edu
Thu May 30 09:18:54 PDT 2002

On Thu, 30 May 2002, Anonymous wrote:

> David Hopwood writes:

Did I miss a separate message in which David Hopwood followed up to my
post? Cypherpunks is more reliable for me than it used to be, but it's not
always all there.

> math is really advanced and not many implementors or users are likely
> to understand it very well.  Sure we've got a library but the kind of
> people who want forward security would like to understand the principles
> a little better.

Thanks for the detailed summary! Even if the system may not be ready for
prime time, I think it may still be worth looking at it and following
future developments.

-David