sources on steganography

Peter Wayner pcw2 at flyzone.com
Thu May 30 06:59:52 PDT 2002

At 11:19 AM -0400 5/29/02, Hector Rosario wrote:
>I am writing my dissertation on steganography. Basically I'm writing a
>technical monograph that would be of use to undergraduate instructors.
>What do you think are the best sources on steganography on
>the Web? What about books other than Johnson, Katzenbeiser & Peticolas,
>and the volumes covering the four international workshops on information
>hiding.

I know that my book, _Disappearing Cryptography_, is being used as a
textbook in a few schools. It's a bit broader than the others because
it uses a more inclusive view of the topic.

You can read a bit more here:

http://www.wayner.org/books/discrypt2/

The book on Watermarking by Cox et al is also very nice, although
very focused and very detailed.

-Peter