sources on steganography

Hector Rosario hr111 at columbia.edu
Wed May 29 08:19:09 PDT 2002

I am writing my dissertation on steganography. Basically I'm writing a
technical monograph that would be of use to undergraduate instructors.
What do you think are the best sources on steganography on
the Web? What about books other than Johnson, Katzenbeiser & Peticolas,
and the volumes covering the four international workshops on information
hiding.

I am also interested in the history of the subject. One major problem with
the available sources covering the history (like Kahn) is that they
completely disregard China, India, and Arab countries. Any pointers?

thanks,
hector