Missing pieces?

Steve Furlong sfurlong at acmenet.net
Tue May 28 07:14:58 PDT 2002

Mike Rosing wrote:

> Speaking of power grabs, I just sent a 4 page letter to my senator on the
> Judiciary committee on S.2048 - the bill to make A/D converters test for
> copyright notice.  We can't stop power grabs, but we can at least educate
> clueless politicians.  Probably won't change anything, but at least we can
> try!

My senators are Clinton and Schumer. Makes me damn proud to be an
American, I tell you. Neither's office has responded to any of my
letters, probably because I didn't include money with my missives. I
guess there's no point to further letters to my senators, unless I can
get my hands on some anthrax.

(Note to hypothetical snoop: that was a joke. Get a life, idiot girl.)

--
Steve Furlong    Computer Condottiere   Have GNU, Will Travel

Vote Idiotarian --- it's easier than thinking