Missing pieces?

Mike Rosing eresrch at eskimo.com
Tue May 28 06:48:12 PDT 2002

On Tue, 28 May 2002, Steve Furlong wrote:

> Mister Heex wrote:
> >
> > What are the fundamental building blocks that we're missing for a bright 'n' shiny crypto-future?
>
> Cluefull users. Politicians who aren't trying to grab power.

I'm not sure he gets the sarcasm :-)

Speaking of power grabs, I just sent a 4 page letter to my senator on the
Judiciary committee on S.2048 - the bill to make A/D converters test for
copyright notice.  We can't stop power grabs, but we can at least educate
clueless politicians.  Probably won't change anything, but at least we can
try!

Patience, persistence, truth,
Dr. mike