NAI pulls out the DMCA stick

Jack Lloyd lloyd at acm.jhu.edu
Sat May 25 14:40:20 PDT 2002

On Fri, 24 May 2002, Eric Murray wrote:

> > 3.  Is a relavent developer reference is available for X.509?
>
> X.509 is an ITU/T standard, which means, among other things, that
> they charge money for copies.  You can find copies on the net though.

Depending on how good your local library is, they may be able to get you a
copy on interlibrary loan. I managed to get ahold of a copy of X9.19 that
way.

If ITU works anything like the ABA, they'll charge you about $4/page to get
one of these from them (at least that's the rate X9.19 came to). PKCS and
other online sources seem your best bet for this by far.

-J