Ross's TCPA paper

Barney Wolff barney at tp.databus.com
Sun Jun 30 11:10:49 PDT 2002

A pseudonym that I can give up at will and that can never afterwards
be traced to me is equivalent to an anonym.

I'm not suggesting that anonymity be outlawed, or that every merchant
be required to reject anonymous or pseudonymous customers.  All I'm
suggesting is that "small" merchants MUST NOT be required to accept
such customers.

--
Barney Wolff
I never met a computer I didn't like.