please help me

christy xisteen at pacbell.net
Sat Jun 29 21:11:34 PDT 2002

my name is christy.
i am allright.  just a single woman getting by bothering no one.
someone has been doing some serious stuff to me via my PC.  I have all the evidence compiled via using security softward and also tracing things myself to determine that the ip of this Cindy soulia, and Raymond D. Mereniuk is where my problem is originating.  Ok here's my sticky problem.  I need someone who cares and has technical background (major) to assist me in getting the entire stack together. If I am going to make it stop and hopefully force them to tell me why they break in or attempt to so often, I need a good case to present. I am only fortunate to have gotten as far as I did, not  at all versed in what I am doing.  But.... I do think that I may know the true identity of this person.  If it is who I think it is I have a need (one of the honorbound needs) to not only let him know in no uncertain terms that I am aware of his/her attacks but I want to know why they always have a heavy duty DOD link amongst the IPs on the route.  I don't know if there is a way to express how important it is to stand my ground at this person but if you catch the drift of his personality from the messages he writes you might understand somewhat.  i will await your reply and I guess you might say I beg you to help me.  i will pay money for help and I won't ask you to do anything to compromise your own safety.
Also I am not talking about going to the cops here, I would take the info and someone else who knows the attacker with me and do it face to face.  if i am correct
Please,
Christy
510-783-7606