Hi

Steve funhappyfree at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 27 16:33:01 PDT 2002

Steven W. Pratt, Jr, Father, Success coach, business owner, investor

I have nothing to sell, but this FREE valuable email could change your life so
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!!!

I was a Physical therapist.  Sounds great but I was more than $200,000 in Debt!   I
had to do something different.   Since 1997 I have successfully created multiple
sources of income that come into me and my family whether I work or not.
Today I am a full time Dad as well as owner of several successful businesses.  I
also invest in real estate and the stock market.   MY PERSONAL LIFE MISSION IS
TO HELP AS MANY PEOPLE AS I CAN DISCOVER AND LIVE THEIR LIFE
PURPOSE!!!

I personally believe that when you are not living under the pressure of debt or
jobs that take the best hours of your day, you can be your best and do what you
were put on earth to do.   When you live out your life purpose life is fun, happy
and you start to meet the people you need to grow and be successful.  But the
best part is you help them grow and be successful as well.  You have something
in you that is GREAT, and that needs to be shared!  And when you start to act on
your life purpose and share your gifts and talents with others you will be Blessed
100 times more than you ever gave.  Please share your gifts, if you do you will
begin to see success financially, spiritually, emotionally, physically, and even in
your relationships.

 My personal gift is helping other people achieve financial independence .   I
want to create a world of financially free families.

Here is my Personal Declaration  of independence:  (use it if it helps you)

“When in the course of human events, it becomes necessary for each person to
dissolve the economic bonds that tie us to dead-end jobs and unwanted bosses,
it behooves each of us to pursue excellence, personal fulfillment and financial
independence through Free Enterprise.

I hold these truths to be self-evident, that Free Enterprise is not the private
domain of any one gender, race or religion; furthermore, I fully recognize that I
possess certain God-given talents and abilities, among them the ability to think,
dream, learn, act, and believe.

Let it be said, therefore, that from this day forth I choose of my own free will to
realize my fullest potential by starting my own business.”

Do you want to be financially free ?
Do you want to end your money pressures ?
Do you want to add an extra stream of income to your life ?

If you answered yes, then let me show you how you can begin LIVING MORE OF
YOUR LIFE DOING WHAT IS TRULY IMPORTANT TO YOU AND NOT DOING WHAT
SOMEONE ELSE SAYS YOU HAVE TO DO.

I work with a team of leaders that have helped thousands of people throughout
North America achieve financial freedom and time freedom. Allowing them to
focus on the areas of life that are most important to them.  And now it's your turn.

Like I said above I have nothing to sell in this e-mail.   I am just sharing with you
my gift.   I would like to help you be financially free.   And there is no one right
way to accomplish financial freedom.    That is why  if you would like to talk to
me at any time call me, free of charge,  at 610-842-6318.   I would love to talk to
you about what you are doing, your ideas, and if I can help in anyway I will.   If
you would like to learn more about me  and the ways I have created financial
freedom please visit me at www.internetmoneysolutions.com

You could be earning an extra stream of residual income in as
little as 90 days from today.

I know this sounds too good to be true. And it is okay to be skeptical.  I am
always skeptical when I look at investments and opportunities, but I also keep an
open mind so that I don't miss a good deal!

With  help, training, and with the opportunity to establish a business that fits your
needs and personality you will be earning amazing amounts of money.   Within
24 months you could be financially free and have gained control over your life.
You will call your own shots and be  free to travel and spend more time with
family and loved ones. You might even think of retiring if you were not  having
so much fun!

Would you like to learn how to do that ?

I'm forming a team of committed people who are really serious about their
financial future.  Only if you are truly interested in financial freedom  CON TACT
ME VIA
Phone 610-842-6318 or by e-mail  steve at internetmoneysolutions.com

MY WEB SITE:   www.internetmoneysolutions.com

If you leave me an email or message on my answering machine please provide
me the following:

Name
Phone number
E-mail Address if appicable
Brief message

Sincerely,

Steven W. Pratt, Jr

P.S   If you have so much DEBT you couldn't possibly think about
starting a business right now, please contact me and ask me how I
Eliminated my debt!

610-842 6318