What would you say to the perfect Match?

matchnews@match.com matchnews at foryou.match.com
Wed Jun 26 18:31:26 PDT 2002

All over allure
Summer dating is about to get competitive! What are you doing to stay scintillating to singles?
Have your updated your free profile? Have you tried a quick search? Are you checking those
matches from Venus? Hop to it today, and get your social calendar packed!

Tips: http://www.match.com/matchscene/mostofmatch.asp?bannerid=512539

Tour: http://www.match.com/tour/tour.asp?bannerid=501581
FAQ: http://www.match.com/help/faq.asp?bannerid=501531
Home: http://www.match.com/home/myhome.asp?BannerID=512552
QuickSearch: http://www.match.com/qsearch/qsearch.asp?bannerid=501670

Member Spotlight

Go_N_Places
It would be cool to meet a like-minded lady
http://www.match.com/spotlight/showprofile.asp?UserID=494A4B4A4A4D4F&Bannerid=512583

LittleMsMuffet
Frightened of spiders and other icky stuff
http://www.match.com/spotlight/showprofile.asp?UserID=46424644484F48&Bannerid=512584

NEWS
More singles use Match.com Messenger!
Since the recent launch of Match.com Messenger - a fun and easy way to communicate instantly
with other Match.com members - more and more singles are meeting their match!  Take a tour and
discover instant romance!

FEATURES

15 ways to start your first email
It's the moment of truth. You've spotted the perfect member, and you're ready to make contact.
You open up the email, address the message, choose a flirty subject line and
  more

URL http://www.match.com/Matchscene/article.asp?bannerid=512515&ArticleID=38

True Stories
I decided to subscribe and actively search for love online at Match.com, so into the cyber-
dating circle I went. I chatted a bit with a few men, met three in person, and then
 more
URL:https://www.match.com/subscribe/subscribe.asp?bannerid=501624

Cycle Ireland with Match.com and REI Adventures

Join REI and Match.com on a unique biking adventure through the finest scenery in Ireland,
August 29th through September 7th. You and fifteen other Match singles will
more

Add sizzle and spice to your summer plans

Come celebrate single life this summer at Club Med Cancun's Mix
and Match Bash presented by Match.com, July 25th through 28th. From intense
more

Guard your anonymity
All correspondence between Match.com members takes place through our double-blind email system.
Never include your last name, real email address, home address, phone number, place
more

Visit Match.com , the world's largest online dating community.

You've received this bulletin as a subscriber to the Match.com newsletter. To UNSUBSCRIBE, log
in to Match.com, select My Account, and choose Match.com Newsletter under MY EMAIL OPTIONS.

Copyright 1993-2001 Match.com, Inc. Match.com and the radiant heart are registered trademarks
of Match.com, Inc.