Ross's TCPA paper - DRM and privacy

C Wegrzyn wegrzyn at garbagedump.com
Wed Jun 26 13:02:24 PDT 2002

One more thing, there are different types of DRM. For instance you might
want to make sure that only a specific number of accesses to a media
document are made, and no more. A second type of DRM access might be
allowing only one concurrent access, again I'm not sure that this requires
much private information.A third type of DRM might be time limited. You
might also want a DRM access to a specific IP/location. These don't seem to
require private information, unless prosecution is in the model of
operation.

Chuck Wegrzyn